1970 River/Bay Push Boat Rebuilt in 2006
- Built in 1970 by Grafton Boats for U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Completely rebuilt in 2006
- Regularly dry-docked and serviced
- Good working condition in 2009
- 47 ft. (14.3 m) long x 17 ft. (5.2 m) wide
- Weight: 44 tons, 34 long tons dry, 39 long tons loaded
- Two (2) 300HP (224kW) Cummins NT855 Diesel Engines – one engine is new, and the other rebuilt by Cummins in 2006
- Two (2) 4-blade, 34″ diameter brass props
- 750 gallon (2839 liter) fuel capacity
- New diesel generator-set installed
Currently located in Delaware, USA
Asking price: $220,000 FOB current site
Newly Priced at $60K for Spring!!
There are no reviews yet.