175-hp Twin-Screw Towboat, M/V “Lucky D”
This boat was originally manufactured in 1976, official number 570195. It was dry-docked for a major rebuild in August 2005, at Missouri Dry Dock and Repair in Cape Girardeau, MO.
- Approximate hull dimensions: 43.3 ft x 18.1 ft x 6.4 ft (13.2 m x 5.5 m x 1.95 m)
- Main diesel engines: 2 ea. Detroit Diesel Series 60, 11.1 liter, total power 175 hp
- Reduction gear drives: 3.0:1
- 40″ diameter props
- Generators: (1) John Deere and (1) Cummins
The 2005 rebuilding project consisted of the following:
- The propellers were removed and repaired.
- The boat main shafts were replaced and new bearings installed.
- Steering rudders were removed and repaired along with reworked shafts and new cutless bearings.
- The main engines and reduction gears were removed and replaced with the engines and gear boxes described above on new engine bases.
- Main engine channel coolers and associated piping were removed and replaced.
- Port and starboard bilge compartments were rebuilt and new sump pumps and piping installed.
- New fuel transfer pump and piping were installed.
- Hydraulic oil tanks and pumps were rebuilt.
- New fire pump and sea chest were installed.
- New pressure tank, hot water tanks, pump and piping for the freshwater system were installed.
- A new sewage system was installed, along with new shower, sink, and toilet.
- A new air-conditioning system was installed.
- All deteriorated steel flooring and base metal on the boat was repaired or replaced.
- All old electrical wiring was replaced with new wiring.
- The boat was equipped with all proper Coast Guard lighting.
Now available for inspection on the Tennessee River in southwest Tennessee
Asking Price: $325,000
There are no reviews yet.