IMS 5012LP Used Auger Dredge Very Low Hours
This very popular IMS Horizontal Auger Dredge was manufactured in 1997, but has only 2500 hours total time in service since new, and has been well-maintained while idle. This model is complete with the Starwheel Drive self-propulsion system.
- Dimensions: 42’6″ long x 10’4″ wide x 9’6″ high (13.0m x 3.15m x 2.9m)
- Draft: 28″ (0.71m)
- Cut width: 9 ft (2.74m)
- Working depth: 22 ft (6.7m)
- Diesel power: Cummins model 6CTA8.3, 6-cylinder, 250-hp (186 kW) @ 2200 rpm
- Fuel capacity: 220 gal (833 liters)
- Dredge pump: IMS, 12″ discharge x 9.75″ suction x 19.25″ impeller (300mm x 245mm x 485mm)
- Pump performance: 5,000 gpm @ 100 ft TDH (water) @ 800 rpm
- Propulsion: Starwheel Drive self-propulsion system
- Two hydraulic circuits – #1: dredge pump, #2: cutterhead, boom, winches, and Starwheels
Immediately available in the Florida Panhandle
Asking Price: $220,000
There are no reviews yet.