12-inch DC-Refurbished DSC Used Dredge
This low-hour and lightly used 12″ DSC Dredge is a prime candidate for Dredge Central’s Standard Refurbishing Procedure. It is now at DC’s facility in Tennessee, where refurbishing is currently underway. After refurbishing, it will look and perform like new. Inspection is invited – call DC to arrange a visit.
- 3-piece hull, assembled dimensions: 55ft x 18ft-3in x 5ft (16.8 m x 5.6 m x 1.5 m)
- Ladder length is 41 ft (12.5 m) for maximum dredging depth of 30 ft (9.1 m)
- Heavy-duty Metso Dredge Pump, 14″ (350mm) suction x 12″ (300mm) discharge, 36″ (900mm) impeller diameter
- Main diesel engine is a Caterpillar model 3412DITA, rated 750 hp (559 kW) @ 2100 rpm
- Main engine reduction gear is a Twin Disc model MG-5202, 3.48:1 reduction ratio
- Cutter module is rated 90 hp (67 kW), 0-28 rpm, with 38″ backring ID
- Hauling & hoisting functions – swing, ladder, and spuds – are all controlled by hydraulic winches.
Availability: Approximately 3 weeks ARO
Asking Price for the Refurbished Dredge: $695,000
There are no reviews yet.