Ammco 16in (406mm) Swinging Ladder Dredge
Coming available in Late December, Ask for Updates!!
This is a completely remanufactured AMMCO dredge. Originally manufactured as a conventional 10-inch machine, it has been re-manufactured as a 16-inch swinging-ladder dredge. Most of the components are either brand new, zero-hour re-manufactured, or very lightly used.
The oversize side pontoons, swinging-ladder assembly, cutter assembly, and control cabin are all brand new. The center hull section was extended by five feet, and a new traveling spud assembly was added to the stern.
Briefly, the general specifications are as follows:
- Total Assembled Hull Dimensions:70ft(21.3M) x 34ft(10.3M) x 5ft(1.5M)
- Swinging Ladder Length: 59ft(18M); Max Digging Depth: 51ft (15.5M)
- Georgia Iron Works 18in (457mm) Suction x 16in (406mm) Discharge
- Caterpillar 3508B Zero Hour Reman 1000HP (745kW) Main Diesel Engine
- Caterpillar 3406 Zero Hour Reman 425HP (316kW)Auxiliary Diesel Engine
- 100HP (74kW), 38in (965mm) Backring ID, 5 Blade Serrated Edge Cutter Assy
- 6ft (1828mm) Stroke, Aft Cetner Mounted, Hydraulic Clyinder Powered Traveling Spud Assy
- Goodlettsville TN