8″ Refurbished AMMCO Used Swinging-Ladder Dredge
Great dredge originally built by AMMCO in 1984 for the State of South Dakota, where it was used only sparingly. More recently it was bought by a New Jersey contractor, and has been very lightly used since then. Dredge Central has this dredge is available for sale or lease. This swinging-ladder machine is also equipped with a stern-mounted traveling spud, and, by a simple reconfiguration of the spuds and swing wires, it operates in the conventional swing mode.
- Manufactured by American Marine & Machinery Company of Nashville, Tennessee in 1984
- Lightly used and well maintained by two owners over its entire service life
- 3-pc hull; center section 30 ft x 8 ft x 4 ft (9.1 m x 2.4 m x 1.2 m); side pontoons 37 ft x 5 ft x 4 ft (11.3 m x 1.5 m x 1.2 m); assembled dimensions 37 ft x 18 ft x 4 ft (11.3 m x 5.5 m x 1.2 m)
- Swinging ladder, 31 ft long (9.45 m), for dredging to depths of approx. 25 ft (7.6 m)
- Heavy-duty AMMCO dredge pump, 10″ x 8″ (250mm x 200mm), 24″ (600mm) impeller diameter
- Caterpillar 3408 main diesel power, 365 hp (272 kW) continuous @ 1800 rpm
- Main engine also powers a 3-stage hydraulic pump for all hydraulic functions, including cutter drive, swing winches, ladder and spud hoisting cylinders, and spud travel cylinder
- New 10-kW generator for lighting and AC electrical outlets
Available for Immediate Delivery
Price: $365,000 FOB Goodlettsville, TN, USA
There are no reviews yet.