25-ft 700-hp Dredge Tender/Push Boat
This boat is part of a very nice dredging package bought new just three years ago by a large public utility company, and barely used. It is unusually well-powered (700 hp/522 kW) for work in a strong current if needed, and is ideal for auxiliary functions around a dredge site. There is also a trailer available at additional cost.
- Built new in 2011
- Under 500 hours of service since new
- 25 ft long x 12 ft wide (7.62m x 3.66m)
- Push knees with rubber bumpers
- Twin Yamaha 350-hp (261 kW) outboard motors
- 2000-lb (1490-kW) 12-VDC electric pedestal mounted crane
- Two 4000-lb (2980-kW) manual winches
- Completely enclosed cabin
- Guard rails
Please call Dredge Central for further information or to arrange an inspection at Dredge Central’s Tennessee workshop.
Asking Price: $115,000
There are no reviews yet.