Dredge Central Delivers New 24-foot Dredge Tender
Dredge Central, LLC is happy to announce the delivery of a brand new dredge tender to work in conjunction with a new Rohr-Idreco dredge in Wisconsin. This tender is our standard mid-size model, measuring 24 ft x 10 ft x 3.5 ft (7.31m x 3.05m x 1.07m), and is powered by a 115-hp (86 kW) Yamaha outboard engine. This ruggedly-constructed vessel is built with raked bow and push knees, with three watertight compartments, including one for storage of approximately 700 gallons (2,650 liters) of diesel fuel.
This dredge tender/push boat is equipped as follows:
- Operator’s control cabin, enclosed on three sides, with steering wheel, throttle, etc.
- All necessary hardware in place for throttle control and steering
- Grab handrail around three sides of cabin
- Manually operated 4,000-lb (1814 kg) winch, deck-mounted
- A-frame with sheave block, wire rope, and rigging in coordination with winch
- 1 ea 12-gallon gasoline fuel tank for outboard engine operation
- 1 ea 12-volt battery
- Cabin-mounted area lights and running lights
- Safety equipment including fire extinguishers, throw ring, and life vests
- Paint with marine grade primer and finish coat, any standard color(s)
Our new dredge tenders are also available in a standard small size, 20 ft x 8 ft x 3 ft (6.1m x 2.44m x 0.91m), and our large size, 30 ft x 12 ft x 4 ft (9.14m x 3.66m x 1.22m). Power options include a 150-hp (112 kW) and twin 150-hp (224 kW) outboard engines. Other options include pipe-style outside handrails, anti-skid treatment on deck, cabin-mounted searchlight, 12-volt DC operated fuel transfer pump, and 12-volt DC operated 5,000-lb (2,268 kg) winch.
Our new dredge tenders are normally available in 4-6 weeks after receipt of an order. Please contact Dredge Central for price and availability. And do not hesitate to mention any other equipment or size desired, and we will quote a boat built to your specifications. We also build work barges to order.
We will also soon be announcing the addition of a 25-ft twin-screw workboat to our line of products.
Remember that Dredge Central also remains your best choice for used/refurbished dredges. And our parts department is exceptional. We specialize in cutterheads, cutter drives, and complete cutter assemblies of all sizes and power options.
By the way, don’t forget to ask for a quote on new or used HDPE discharge pipe and flexible rubber suction or discharge hoses.
Please call Dredge Central and see how we can service all of your dredge-related concerns. We are at your service!